Want to up your game in the pool by learning to swim freestyle? Or need to learn crawl for an open water event? Then this course is for you. After just 8 lessons, you’ll be moving more quickly through the water and equipped with a new technique to enhance your regular swim training.
We teach our crawl courses in the classic 25 m pool at Vasalundshallen, just a 10-minute walk from Solna Station.
This course is for you if you:
- can swim breaststroke confidently
- are not afraid to put your head and face in the water
- are not afraid of deep water
- can swim at least 100 m without stopping (any stroke)
If you have a fear of deep water or cannot swim at least 100 m non-stop, check out our breaststroke continuation course
- 8 lessons, once a week
- Each lesson is 1 hour
- Group of 3-5 students with 1-2 coaches (1 coach per 3 people)
- 2,900 SEK* per person
* Price includes 100 SEK annual SISC membership fee
If you’ve taken another course with us this year, let us know and we’ll send you a promo code for a discount!
NB: The pool entrance fee of 85 SEK is not included in the price.