Want to up your game by learning to swim freestyle in open water just for one week? Or need a kick start crawl for an open water event? Then this camp is for you. After just 5 lessons, you’ll be moving more quickly through the water and equipped with a new technique to enhance your regular swim training.
This camp is for you if you:
- can swim breaststroke confidently
- are new to open water swimming or already a confident swimmer
- are not afraid to put your head and face in the water
- want to learn how to swim safely in open water
- want to improve your speed or challenge yourself
If you have a fear of deep water or cannot swim at least 50 m non-stop by any stroke, check out our other open water camps.
- 5 lessons, during week 24, daily from 18.30 to 19.30
- Each lesson is 1 hour
- Group of 3-5 students with 1-2 coaches (1 coach per 3 people)
- 1 900 SEK* per person
* Price includes 100 SEK annual SISC membership fee
If you’ve taken another course with us this year, let us know and we’ll send you a promo code for a discount!
NB: You should have your own wetsuit for this course.
We’ll meet at Brunnsvikens strandbad, the beach just across the lake from Haga Health Club where we hold some of our other swimming courses. We swim in any weather so be prepared to get used to summer swimming, Swedish style!