Are you staying in Stockholm this summer and searching for activities in the city? We have something for you! Join us for open water safety camp!
Our intensive one-week Open Water Safety Camps consist of 5 training in 5 days. The camps are suitable for beginners, intermediate and advanced swimmers.
Open Water Swimming Camp is for you:
- you are just starting your path in the open water
- you are already a confident swimmer
- you want to learn how to swim safely in the open water
- you want to improve your skills in the open water swimming
- you would like to improve your crawl technique
- you want to develop your swimming speed
- you want to challenge yourself
There will be two batches this summer: 27/07 — 31/07 and 10/08 — 14/08.
5 sessions in one week, Monday-Friday at 16.00.
Depending on your swimming ability and level the coaches will adjust swimming technique exercises. Everyone will for sure get more friendly and confident swimming in natural water!
For beginners, we will go through the basics of behavior in the open water in Sweden and starting from the shore exercises, eventually venture on short swims. We will improve on our breaststroke technique — the most important swimming stoke for your safety in the water. But also get to try some crawl basics.
For advanced swimmers, we will work on developing swimming speed and increase endurance. Participants with advanced level will be swimming long distances — at least 1,5 km every session.
The price of the 5 days camp is 2250 SEK.
If you have already finished some of our courses this year, contact us and we’ll send you a promo code with a little discount!
- training in the Open Water with a coach
- goodie bag from Stockholm International Swimming Club with swimming essentials
- team spirit and support
OBS! A wet-suit is not included in the course. You should have your own wet-suit.
We meet at Brunnsvikens strandbad — the beach just across the shore from Haga Health Club where some of our classes take place. We swim in any weather, getting used to the Swedish summer can be tough but rewarding!
From Monday, 27/07 till Friday, 31/07, 16.00-17.30 — open water sessions.
From Monday, 10/08 till Friday, 14/08, 16.00-17.30 — open water sessions.