This course is for you if you:
- have a fear of water or have had a negative experience in the water
- cannot float
- cannot put your head or face in the water
- don’t know any swimming strokes or techniques
The goal of the course is to swim 10 m breaststroke without stopping, learn basic water safety and become more confident in the pool. There are no prerequisites except a desire to learn and a positive attitude.
We teach our beginners’ course at Vattenhuset pool Bergshamra (Bockholmsvägen 1, 170 78 Solna), a 33C pool that’s perfect for beginners. We book the whole pool for our lessons which means that there will be no one else in the pool, only our students and coaches. No noise, no distractions – just you and the water.
We offer two types of beginners’ courses:
- Intensive course: 5 lessons twice a week for 2,5 weeks. On Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Each lesson is 1 hour
- Group of 3-5 students with 1-2 coaches (1 coach per 3 people)
Tuesdays and Thursdays at 19:00-20:00
7 December 2021 – 21 December 2021
2,450 SEK* per person.
* Price includes 100 SEK annual SISC membership fee.