This course is for you if you:
- have a fear of water or have had a negative experience in the water
- cannot float
- cannot put your head or face in the water
- don’t know any swimming strokes or techniques
The goal of the course is to swim 10 – 15 m breaststroke without stop, learn basic water safety and become more confident in the pool. There are no prerequisites except a desire to learn and a positive attitude.
We teach our beginners’ course at Vattenhuset pool Bergshamra (Bockholmsvägen 1, 170 78 Solna), a 33C pool that’s perfect for beginners. We book the whole pool for our lessons which means that there will be no one else in the pool, only our students and coaches. No noise, no distractions – just you and the water.
We offer two types of beginners’ courses:
- 6 lessons over 6 weeks.
- Each lesson is 1 hour
- Group of 3-5 students with 1-2 coaches (1 coach per 3 people)
Once a week from 18.00 to 19.00
2,900 SEK* per person.
* Price includes 100 SEK annual SISC membership fee.
NB: The pool entrance fee is included in the price. No additional fees.