This course is for you if you:
- have a fear of water or have had a negative experience in the water
- cannot float
- cannot put your head or face in the water
- do not know any swimming strokes or techniques
The goal of the course is to swim 10 -15 m breaststroke without stopping, learn basic water safety and become more confident in the pool. There are no prerequisites except for a desire to learn and a positive attitude.
We teach the course at Vattenhuset pool Bergshamra (Bockholmsvägen 1, 170 78 Solna), a 33C pool that’s perfect for beginners. We book the whole pool for our lessons which means that there will be no one else in the pool apart from students and swimming instructors.
- Intensive course: 6 lessons twice a week for 3 weeks. On Tuesdays and Thursdays.
- Each lesson is 1 hour
- Group of 3-5 students with 1-2 instructors (1 instructor per 3 people)
4 October- 20 October
Tuesdays & Thursdays from 18.00 to 19.00 or 19.00 to 20.00
Choose between the available times.
2,950 SEK* per person.
* Price includes 100 SEK annual SISC membership fee.
NB: The pool entrance fee is included in the price. No additional fees.