This course is for you if:
- you are afraid of water or had a negative experience with it
- can’t float
- can’t put your head and face into the water
- don’t know any swimming strokes or techniques at all
We are happy to offer our swimming courses in Vattenhuset pool (Bergsharma). A warm(+32C) pool is perfect for beginners. The whole pool is booked for our group only, which means that there is no one else in the pool – just our coaches and students. No kids, and no fuss – only you and the water. You can read more about the pool here.
- Intensive course: 6 lessons twice a week for 3 weeks, Tuesdays & Thursdays at 18.00. Start on the 22nd of September
- Slow course: 8 lessons once a week for 8 weeks, Tuesdays at 18.00. Start on the 20th of October.
1 class = 1 hour. There will be 4-5 people in the group and 2 coaches (the idea is to have max 3 students per coach).
2900 SEK* per person for the intensive course and 3800 SEK* per person for the slow course.
* Price includes 100 SEK yearly membership fee
No additional fees! The pool entrance fee is included in the price. For this course, we book the whole pool, which means that there will be no other people – only our students and coaches.
The goal is to swim your first 10m using breaststroke by the end of the course, learn water safety techniques, and become confident in the pool. There are no prerequisites except a desire to learn and discipline: don’t skip your lessons!