This course is for you if you:
- have a fear of water or have had a negative experience in the water
- cannot float
- cannot put your head or face in the water
- don’t know any swimming strokes or techniques
The goal of the course is to swim 10 m breaststroke, learn basic water safety and become more confident in the pool. There are no prerequisites except a desire to learn and a positive attitude.
We teach our beginners’ course at spa pool at Viitalize Gym & Wellness https://viitalize.se/, at AC Hotel by Marriott Stockholm Ulriksdal (Kolonnvägen 41, 170 67 Solna), a 29C pool that’s perfect for beginners. No noise, no distractions – just you and the water. In the photos on this page you can see what the pool actually looks like!
We offer two types of beginners’ courses:
- Intensive course: 6 lessons twice a week for 3 weeks
- Slow course: 6 lessons once a week for 6 weeks
- Each lesson is 1 hour
- Group of 3-5 students with 1-2 coaches (1 coach per 3 people)
The next batch
Slow course for 6 weeks, with one lesson a week.
9 March – 13 April, Tuesdays at 12.00-13.00.
2,550 SEK* per person.
* Price includes 100 SEK annual SISC membership fee.
NB: The pool entrance fee is included in the price. Using the saunas and other spa facilities is not included.