This course is for you if:
- you can already float
- not afraid to put your head and face into the water
- know some basic swimming strokes, but not a confident swimmer
- afraid to swim in the deep end of the pool
We are happy to offer our swimming courses in the classic 25m pool Vasalundshallen, Solna (Badhusplanen 1-3, 169 55 Solna). Vasalundshallen is a short 10-minute walk away from Solna Station.
- Once a week 6 classes, 1 hour each
- 3-5 people in the group (in case of more than 3 pax in the group we put 2 coaches, the idea is to have max 3 students per coach)
The goal is to swim your at least 25 m using breaststroke and backstroke by the end of the course and become more confident in the pool and deep water. Depending on the group’s and your personal level we will also cover the basics of crawl technique and start preparing for longer swims.
You should be able to swim at least 10m with any style to join the course.
There are no available swimming courses at the moment. If you are interested in taking this course, please contact us and we’ll put you on the waiting list. You’ll be the first to know the dates of the next batch!