This course is for you if you:
- can already float
- can put your head and face in the water
- know some basic swimming strokes, but lack confidence
- are afraid of swimming in the deep end
We teach our continuation courses in the classic 25 m pool at Vasalundshallen in Solna, just a 10-minute walk from Solna Station.
The goal of the course is to be able to swim 25 m of breaststroke and backstroke, become more confident in the pool and swim in deep water. Depending on the level of the group and your own personal development, we’ll also cover the basics of front crawl and start preparing for longer swims.
You should be able to swim at least 10 m of any stroke to participate in this course.
- 6 lessons, once a week
- Each lesson is 1 hour
- Group of 3-5 students with 1-2 coaches (1 coach per 3 people)
2,150 SEK* per person
* Price includes 100 SEK annual SISC membership fee.