According to the Public Health Agency of Sweden, physical activity is good for public health, so we should all keep participating in sports, although outdoor exercise is preferable.
When you do sports or exercise, it’s important to act responsibly and keep the following basic recommendations in mind:
- Anyone who is sick, even with mild symptoms, should not participate in sports activities but stay at home for up to 2 days after symptoms have disappeared.
- People over 70 should not participate in group activities indoors. Walking outdoors is recommended.
- Avoid close contact with others while exercising.
- Do not share water bottles, mouth guards or anything else that may contain saliva.
- Wash your hands frequently or use hand disinfectant when it’s not possible to wash.
- Avoid crowds.
As a result of the COVID-19 situation, we have decided to suspend all new group lessons until 1 May. Until then, we feel that individual lessons are the safest way to learn to swim, so book your individual lessons here
The current situation is the perfect time to start planning your summer staycation in Stockholm. And why not join us at one of our open water safety camps? Book now and enjoy early bird deals!